6 days left
- Full Time
***.Net Developer - Contract - Dublin***
6 Month Rolling Contract
Central Park, Dublin
Upto €500 per day
We are looking for a highly motivated, senior, full-stack .NET Developer to assist with design, development, and support of this system.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a thorough understanding of the technologies outlined in the requirements below, and capable of addressing issues across architectural boundaries.
Team members are based in New York, Dublin, London and Hong Kong
- Works closely with other EMEA, APAC & US based team members, management and business partners to design, develop, enhance, test, support, maintain, and debug software solutions.
- Contribute to strategic technical direction and system architecture for individual initiatives.
- Employ in-depth knowledge of technological alternatives and business process requirements to recommend innovations that enhance and/or provide a competitive advantage to the organization.
- Actively participate in the Agile process as a member of a Scrum team to deliver timely solutions which are appropriate for the business.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Overall hands-on software development experience.
- Exceptionally clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience and a complete understanding of Visual Studio, C#, .NET Framework development.
- Microsoft SQL Server, Transact-SQL and a demonstrated understanding of database design and query planning & execution.
- C# expressions (LINQ & Lambda), thread & memory management, asynchronous development patterns, and data serialization/deserialization (XML & JSON).
- UI development, including at least 3 years with responsive design and Bootstrap 3.
- Experience and a complete understanding of HTTP & REST and ASP.NET MVC core concepts (including Routing, Bundling, and WebAPI).
- Experience with a proven TDD pattern and framework, such as NUnit or xUnit, as well as mocking (Moq).
- GIT or Microsoft TFS.
- Agile SDLC methodology.
- Direct, hands-on experience with JIRA.
- Hands-on experience with Linq2Db, log4net, Telerik Kendo UI, and LESS (or SASS).
- Hands-on experience with data transformation (Informatica or SSIS).
- Direct, hands-on experience with MS SQL Server 2012 or above and SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT).
- Direct, hands-on experience with Bitbucket, Ansible, Artifactory, and Jenkins.
- Direct, hands-on experience with web testing and automation via Selenium.
- Global investment banking industry. In particular, experience in Equities, Equities Derivatives and the key reference data used to define these products.
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for .Net Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.