NEW Technical Lead .Net Developer
This is a great opportunity to own and drive this client's technology! We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology and eager to learn new trends and make suggestions to stakeholders about the future.
The successful candidate will oversee implementation of multiple concurrent projects and will assist the teams in design problems, best practices and compliance adapted standards, all the while focusing on ensuring improvement of software quality and delivery.
*Expert in .NET Development skills such as C# 4.0, Microsoft Entity Frameworks 4.0, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, XML, SQL server.
*Experience in Technical leadership and mentoring junior members
· Experience with common patterns in distributed systems (e.g. REST, SOA, SaaS, web applications )
*Experience with Web services, WCF, XML.
*Extensive experience working with RESTful services
* Unit Testing using mocking frameworks
* Continuous Integration & DevOps experience
* Application development knowledge on multiple Windows operating systems
* Experience of working on multiple full release cycles
* Understanding of modern software development methodologies (object orientated approach)
* Understanding of modern software development tools and software configuration management (SCM)
* Understanding of software test methodologies and testing tools
* Understanding of and experience in Agile methodologies
* Exposure to Single Page Application frameworks (Angular, React)
* Good knowledge of SQL Server
*Ability to analyse and understand complex problems
*Highly organized, self-motivated, pro-active, and able to plan
* Excellent, proven written and verbal communication skills required
* Excellent, collaboration, influence and leadership skills required
*Experience of selecting third party and in particular opens source products
*Demonstrated knowledge of IT Security best practices and integration with application authorisation and access.
*Strong experience with application lifecycle management processes and related tools and practices.
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merrittatadecco.ie. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for NEW Technical Lead .Net Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.