4 days left
- Full Time
*** DevOps Engineer - Contract - Dublin - Financial Services***
6 Months Rolling Contract
Upto €550pwd Ltd Company
For more than 200 years, our global Financial Services Client has been helping people around the world connect with what matters most to them. The company is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Our platform is a data-intensive, web-based application used to monitor the bank's global suite of electronic trading algorithms. We are looking for passionate, creative people, who are excited about technology, learning, developing their skillsets and helping us grow our team by contributing to our delivery and culture.
You will work as part of an agile development team, dealing with technology and business groups on a daily basis, with the goal of delivering high-quality, creative solutions in a dynamic environment.
- Continually improve CI/CD tools, processes and procedures
- Help migrate existing applications to container based architecture (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments
- Participate in ongoing design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and tools across our stack
- Work closely with Development and QA teams to help ensure end-to-end quality
- Strong oral and written communication and a proven ability to collaborate and work in an Agile team
- Several years of overall IT experience with at least 1+ years of CI/CD Engineering experience with below skill set:
- Excellent knowledge of GIT, Jenkins, Ansible
- Solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts
- Experience with build, configuration and deployment tooling for Python andJS
- Experience with containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift), orchestration and issues involved in moving to a container based/microservices environment
- Experience with both Linux-based and Windows operating systems
- Experience with a UNIX shell scripting language
- Experience with application server configuration (Apache)
- Experience with automating testing activities and integrating those activities into a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience working with high data throughput systems
- Relational database technologies (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc.)
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for DevOps Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.