New Senior SharePoint Consultant Developer, Dublin
6 days left
- Full Time
Permanent role in Dublin South / West
This role will have a career path to progress.
Looking for new development challenge? This role is to work on different clients' projects and is a consultancy based.
This is a senior software developer role and you will be joining a successful and growing team.
This is an exciting company to work for with great environment and recent technologies.
You will develop value-added software solutions/applications using appropriate technologies to meet the specific needs of business areas in a flexible and agile manner.
You will participate in the design, development, maintenance, and testing of software & systems to ensure high quality output and accurate delivery of business functionality.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the candidate will join an integrated team of developers, testers and project managers, developing new and existing business applications and web solutions. You will be responsible for leading the design, development and deployment of software offerings and solutions based on Microsoft Teams and advising on best options to clients.
· BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
· Experience with C# and ASP.Net ( .NET 2.0/3.0/4.0 experience)
· Experience with relational databases such as Oracle or SQL
· Extensive experience in SharePoint development - SharePoint custom application
· Ability to learn is vital
· Extensive experience with SharePoint implementations including; configuration, deployment and development of custom Web Parts and applications.
· Experience with SharePoint Framework (SPFx), Pnp, CSOM and MDM
· Experiencing with developing solutions that required an integrating with other line of business systems and data sources such as Dynamics CRM and SQL Server.
· Eager to progress to the nest level, experience in coaching people is nice to have
· Experience of the design and development of multi-layer applications
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team
· Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle
· Strong attention to detail and analysis skills.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for New Senior SharePoint Consultant Developer, Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.