Head of Technical Solutions, Galway
4 days left
- Full Time
You will be responsible for strategical, operational, people management, governance and leadership aspects of the role. You will lead a team of engineers within ISO and ITIL principles. This is a key role. You will be working with customer at the C - level as well.
Salary: 70-75k plus benefits
- Extensive experience within the industry
- Extensive experience in a similar role
- Experience dealing with clients, gathering requirement, advising on solutions and delivering it
- Proven ability to park own assumptions, challenge the assumptions of others, listen and draw information out of stakeholders to identify issues and requirements
- Excellent influencing skills with the confidence to effectively manage at all levels throughout the organisation
- Excellent ability to develop IT solutions based on business needs and requirements
- Experience in preparing / designing Solutions
- Proven ability to: innovate and generate ideas in collaboration with others (through brainstorming, mind-mapping etc.) and translate these ideas and concepts into practical solutions
- Experience as Senior Engineer in the past
- A pro-active problem solver with the ability to pre-empt potential issues, to learn quickly and find solutions
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Excellent and effective communicator (written and oral)
Please note, this role does not provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest, please get in touch via email Natalia.Merrittatadecco.ie. If you are interested in other roles or career change please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Head of Technical Solutions, Galway
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.