You will assist and support the site to deliver a first class HR Service to the client groups on site. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
* Provide Human Resources support to management and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures and practices.
* Support leaders on Human Resource issues; including policies, procedures, practices, payroll, staffing and organization.
* Provide support for the development and execution of a communication plan to ensure effective two-way communication takes place.
* Assure that appropriate training opportunities are in place.
* Work with employees to establish and maintain a positive work environment.
* Assist in developing sources of qualified candidates, screening, testing and selection of applicants.
* Coordinate employee engagement activities
* Provide support to key HR processes
* Provide employees and managers with an available first point of contact for questions and guidance on fundamental HR topics and issues.
* To support the HR Managers in managing the company's HR policies and procedures, including any disciplinary and grievance issues within client groups
* Support HR activities including headcount reports, new employee inductions, HR lifecycle (starters, leavers etc) via our HR shared services team
* Support HR projects as needed and work on projects often requiring independent decision-making
* Responsible for updating the HR database
* Responsible for monitoring the absence tracker and reporting statistics
* Work in partnership with the Talent Acquisition team and onsite hiring managers with recruitment activities and full ownership of the induction process including;
- preparing job descriptions, support screening CV's
- organizing interviews
- completing interviews
- having input into hiring decisions
- Attend career fairs and host information sessions and events
- Interface with business partners/hiring managers to review planning and hiring needs
* Lead the onboarding process of new employees; creating and delivering an induction programme, meet and greet and completing the office tour; organize IT equipment etc.
* Liaise with agencies and the security team to monitor security clearances for temporary workers
Qualifications / Requirements
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources or equivalent knowledge and experience
* Some years prior professional work experience (can include internships) in the HR function
* Previous recruitment experience essential
* Experience within a manufacturing multinational sector an advantage
* Superior attention to detail and excellent administration skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
* Good working knowledge of Irish employment law
* Flexible, adaptable and proactive individual with the ability to work on own initiative
* Strategic thinker: Proven problem-solving skills.
* Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
* Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, & confidentiality
* Ability to interact cross-functionally.
* Digital mindset with strong ability to learn and navigate systems.
* Approachable and able to connect with employees at all levels
* Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness
* Strong interest in innovative HR solutions and process improvement
* Genuine desire to proactively assist others
* Enjoys transactional work with ability to self-manage high volume workload
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Intern
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.