Office Angels are currently recruiting for a Sales Administrator for a period of 12 months covering maternity leave. It is imperative that you can commit to the role for the entirety of the contract.
The training for this role will be based within our clients office in the Stirling area; but there will be the opportunity to work from home after the training period is complete.
The hours of work are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked in a sales support or a manufacturing position.
What will be expected of you:
- Producing sales reports using Microsoft Excel for management (using Excel)
- Organising paperwork for orders
- Processing customer orders by telephone, e-mail and various online platforms
- Answering customer enquiries and diffusing any issues promptly
- Producing invoices and credit notes
- Creating, issuing and tracking quotations
- Coordinating deliveries and stock taking, can be international so knowledge of freight would be advantageous
- Liaising with the warehouse and tracking activity
Skills required for this role:-
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel is essential
- Team working with willingness to impart knowledge to others
- Customer orientated attitude
- Excellent customer service delivery experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Solid administration/compliance experience
Working as a temp is an ideal way of exploring different job roles and industries. It's also gives you control of your own work/life balance. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you become part of the Office Angels team:
Employed directly with Office Angels, meaning we're always on hand to ensure you're being well looked after
Access to discount vouchers with many high street brands
Eye care vouchers and money towards glasses should you require them for VDU purposes
If you are interested in this role please apply today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy