Transfer Agency Administrator
***Transfer Agency Administrator - Contract - Dublin***
Transfer Agency Administrator
12 Months Rolling Contract
€13.90 per hour Ltd Company
PAYE pay rate: €12.09 per hour(+ holiday pay)
Key Skills: AML, KYC, Transfer Agency
Our client has served UK customers for over 50 years with their financial needs. Their services include asset servicing, asset management, private equity and hedge fund administration, broker-dealer services, depositary receipts, corporate trust and treasury services.
- Prepares basic and more detailed risk profiles for moderately complex clients and conducts periodic reviews of client profiles for renewal.
- Gathers information from independent research, online tools or directly from the relationship manager in order to populate risk profiles for new or existing clients. Performs due diligence to ensure accuracy of information.
- Reviews profiles for renewal process.
- Uses developed communication skills to engage in conversations with internal stakeholders and moderately complex clients in order to support an accurate data-gathering process and to resolve any open issues.
- Conducts real time scans in order to identify new risks, events or situations that could affect a client's risk level / profile.
- Reviews OFAC Sanctions alerts received on transactional reviews through Fircosoft and other filters.
- Assists with administrative items where applicable.
- May provide guidance to less experienced AML/JKYC/Prevention support staff.
- No direct reports.
- Impact is related to own work.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Experience in AML or similar related role
- Transfer Agency Experience
- Financial Services experience is required.
- Previous client facing experience is preferable.
- College/ University qualification is highly desirable.
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Transfer Agency Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.