Customer Service Administrator
The Coordinator/The Customer Service Administrator has a significant contribution in delivering and driving maximum sales opportunities by effective and efficient diary management, optimising attended appointment numbers through effective telemarketing activity in line with ATRT and scripts, providing exceptional customer care, while maximising accessory sales and customer care plans (CCP) - all carried out while keeping and ensuring a well-presented clinic consistent with our premium brand and promise.
* Diary Management - Manage dispenser diary to maximise appointment potential.
o Book appointments - Carry out effective block scheduling.
o Maximising the diary for the day, tomorrow and the next day.
o Liaise with Dispenser colleague(s).
o Key contributor to morning huddle - play a proactive part.
* Sales - Take the initiative to promote our Wellness Programme.
o Use Point of Sale (POS), correctly and as trained to ensure all OTC and POS related activity is captured correctly for 100% of our patients 100% of the time.
o Assist in selling accessories and customer care plans (CCP), by demonstrating the benefits to the patient.
o Telemarketing: manage all inbound and outbound calls/leads and ensure diary is full and with the correct 'familiar voice'.
o Following up on referrals captured in line with ATRT and data protection rules.
o Participate in local outreach marketing activities to generate manual Opportunities for the Clinic.
o Offer Off the Shelf (OTS), accessories to patients to maximise sales opportunities.
o Ensure adequate stock of OTS accessories is available and in line with business guidelines.
* Customer Care - Provide customer care and premium brand service to patients
o Ensure the clinic is open and fully operational
o Provide Triage/OOW service as required and once certified to carry out these tasks
o Liaise with local GP's, ENT's and their respective staff to ensure a professional sales presentation and communications channel is maintained in line with ATRT.
o Ensure all areas of the Clinic are kept clean and inviting. Meet and greet patients on arrival and answer telephone and email enquiries in a courteous and professional manner.
* Presentation - Present and maintain the clinic in keeping our brand promise
o Ensure all areas of the clinic are maintained trip hazard free, etc., and in good general order in keeping with our brand promise (both outside and inside).
o Ensure product and literature are displayed in keeping with our brand promise.
o Ensure clinic equipment is well maintained and report any defects to the relevant point of contact.
* Administration - Timely, accurate and orderly general support
o Keep accurate records on company systems, as well as manually (as appropriate).
o Ensure appointment details are accurate - and update DM with appointment outcomes, outcome
reasons, follow-up tasks, etc.
o Maintain accurate and timely weekly reports as required and instructed.
o Stock ordering as appropriate.
o Process incoming and outgoing post and ensure all Case Histories completed in the week are
posted to Customer Services in Head Office each Friday.
* Participate in cross function training as scheduled.
* Work in line with the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work Act and General Regulations, including Infection
Control to ensure a safe place of work is maintained.
* Carry out any other duties and/or tasks as directed by the Regional Manager or other Officer from time to time.
Work Experience & Skills Required:
* A High Level of Proven Customer Service Experience.
* Strong Communication Skills both written and oral.
* Excellent Telephone Skills and Manner.
* Previous Office/Secretarial Experience Essential.
* Professional Standard of Computer Literacy in particular Microsoft Office Suite.
* A team-player with an ability to work on own initiative and under pressure.
* An excellent Time-keeper who is reliable and punctual.
* Takes pride in their work and possesses excellent organisational skills.
* Good Time Management skills and efficient.
* A High level of Flexibility.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Customer Service Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.