Machine Learning Engineer - NLP
NLP & NLU
A Machine Learning Engineer is needed for a global brand based in central London to work on their new NLP machine learning project. They have more than 35,000 employees and around 5,000+ branches in over 60 countries around the world. As you can imagine the company deals with A LOT of data.
Your role will be to build & grow the NLP function and leading on all projects. They are looking for someone with extensive machine learning, natural language process / computational linguistics experience to help them design, build and deploy scalable data products. What you will build will reach millions of people.
They have a an extremely rich data pool. You'll have access to terabytes of conversations, documents (parsed and unparsed), social media feeds, web scrapes and they are working to enrich their pool with speech data.
The team you'll be joining is made of brilliant minds spanning across data engineering, analytics and data science. It is an intellectually challenging environment and they are keen to keep it that way.
Types of projects; Topic modelling, recommender engines, knowledge graphs, conversational bots and others.
The Shopping List
- PhD or MSc in ML/AI/NLP or a relevant mix of education and commercial experience.
- A massive plus for computational linguistic graduates and an even bigger plus for experience with ontologies and knowledge graphs.
- Proven track record of deploying scalable ML and NLP solutions in a commercial environment (conversational bots, topic Modelling, recommender engines, named entity recognition and Part-of-Speech Tagging).
- Essential libraries are Scipy, Scikit-learn, NLTK, Gensim, Spacy, CoreNLP.
- Knowledge of machine learning and deep learning frameworks such as Apache Tika, Tensorflow, Keras, Word2Vec, LDA, Bert.
- On Devops front, experience with tools like bitbucket, git, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD.
- Proficient in Python & SQL alongside other tools like Pyspark, Java, GraphQL & Cython.
- Exposure to Azure and its various packages.
For a full breakdown of the role, company and overall opportunity, please apply.
Role: Machine Learning Engineer - NLP
Location: Central London - Liverpool street
Package: Up to £80k + 10% Bonus & Package
Apply for Machine Learning Engineer - NLP
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.