Temporary Administrator - Tallaght
* Proven Experience in an office environment
* Strong MS Office skills and typing skills
* Must be available to work Monday to Friday (Shift work included)
* Professional approach and can do attitude
* Must be flexible
* Ability to proactively manage tasks
* Excellent organisational skills
* Data Entry experience
* Strong work ethic
If you are looking to join our temp team, please apply here or contact for immediate consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Temporary Administrator - Tallaght
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.