7 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a well-established organisation based in Oxford, they have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join their close-knit team.
This important role will support the team with administration requirements team with all general administration and support.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting relationships internally
- General Office Maintenance, including liaising with tradespeople
- Process orders - Stationery and Office Equipment, gifts for publication days, book orders
- Franking post
- Arranging book fairs
- Accurate Data Entry using Bradbury Phillips and literacy agencies database
- Support wider Team with general administration duties
- To manage incoming queries
- To be able to work independently without instruction
- To proactively monitor own workload and prioritise action where required
Ideal Job Requirements / Experience and or Qualifications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hard-working, adaptable, with strong administration background
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- Experience of CRM software systems and intermediate skills MS Office (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Experience of working in a publishing environment desirable but not essential
- To ensure that all internal/external correspondence and system updates are accurate, clear, concise, and appropriate for the intended audience.
- Ability to support multiple internal key stakeholders' administrative requirements.
If you have the skills for this role then apply today. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
Apply for Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.