Mobile Product Solutions Engineer
This role will work with cross-functional technical (Engineers and Product Managers) and non-technical (UX researchers, UX designers, project managers) who are based in Dublin, Ireland and Munich, Germany.
* Review design documents for implementation of what you will code
* Back-end development of Android support platform (Coding prototypes for testing and future front-end release)
* Partner with other software engineers and UX team
* BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
* Ideally 5 years of industry experience in technical mobile application development and support, professional services, engineering, sustaining engineering, or systems engineering.
* Significant experience developing and deploying mobile applications on Android
* Deep understanding of web technologies and interservice communication
* Familiarity with standard Android development practices
* Experience with micro-service architecture
* Familiarity with Linux
* Familiarity with Android Studio
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Mobile Product Solutions Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.