Top Daily responsibilities:
* Providing operational support - both tactical and strategic - for all training-related events.
* Handling many administrative, coordination and scheduling needs of this team, putting different data together.
* Additionally, giving access to trainings, sending contracts, SOWs, handling emails, answering clients' queries.
* Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders (particularly Learning and Innovation team)
* BA degree or equivalent work experience
* Detail oriented, very organised, good understanding of the best quality customer service, very good written communication skills, Sheets/Excel skills.
* Ideally 2-3 years of coordination/project management experience.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills - ability to use EQ to influence without authority, drive a project forward and develop relationships both internally and externally
* Positive attitude with a can-do, customer first approach;
* Ideal candidates would be very well organised, multitasking, enthusiastic, motivated and having a positive attitude.
* Strong candidates must also be dedicated to and focused on providing top-quality support for the coordination and seamless delivery of training programs.
* The candidate must be able to prioritise and complete multiple tasks and follow through with training team members to achieve group and individual goals.
* The ideal candidate will also be a highly motivated professional with proven project management, organisational and communication skills.
* Additionally, the candidate must be able to grow positive working relationships with colleagues at all organisational levels.
* They must be flexible and possess outstanding attention to details.
* They should be extremely proactive, responsible, highly organised and demonstrate a high-level of scrappiness.
* Ability to build and maintain positive and productive inter-departmental and client-facing working relationships.
* Ability to lead quarterly training reviews and monitor key success KPIs.
* Excellent knowledge of ideally GSuite or alternatively Microsoft Word, Excel.
* Having project management experience will be a key asset
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Training Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.