The successful candidate will be responsible for:
* Operating a corporate front desk
* Responsible for meeting and greeting all visitors to the site in a professional manner
* Operating the phone and transferring calls as appropriate
* Provide a warm, professional welcome for all visitors to the site, greeting them with courtesy, in a friendly and business-like manner
* Act as an ambassador for the site - creating an excellent first impression over the phone and face-to-face
* Responsible for all site administration which requires high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
* Respond to employee/visitor queries and requests in an appropriate and timely manner
* Adhere to the Health & Safety guidelines as defined by the company and to report / resolve any hazards in an appropriate manner
* Organize and facilitate onsite training programs/meetings as required arranging rooms, meeting equipment, catering, visa invitation letters, transport etc.
* Responsible for accurate recording and monitoring of holidays for all employees via TMS Time Management System
* Responsible for monthly payroll hours via TMS for all hourly employees
* Assist with purchasing activities and responsible for raising purchase requisitions when required
* Assist other departments during busy periods where possible
* Ability to suggest, take on and own certain projects
* Assist in organizing company events Christmas party and Summer BBQ etc
* Arrange travel and transport for employees and visitors when required
* Other general office duties associated with a site administration role
The Ideal Candidate will have
* Proven Receptionist/Admin experience in a fast-paced busy environment
* Excellent organisational and communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Highly competent at Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Excel, Word
* Professional telephone manner
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong work ethic and team focus, prepared to go the extra mile to support the site
* Well organized, methodical approach to tasks, able to prioritize demanding workload while paying attention to details
* Anticipate and proactively meet the needs of the site
* Ability to think on feet and work independently to create innovative solutions
* Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships
* Previous HR experience desirable
* Must have the ability to interact effectively at all levels and work well under pressure.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Site Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.