* Manage a Channel for content, including organisation and curation of shelves and playlists
* Manage Content Claims for all partners and identify infringing content
* Point of contact between Content Protection vendor and Post-production company
* Ingest all content and shows, including video assets, trailers, captions, subtitles, metadata translations, ratings and all corresponding video metadata
* Delivery point of content for post-production, marketing, QC vendor, product and engineering
* Assign all video assets with required magnetisation policies, match policies, infocards and endscreens, playlist information
* Work with various partners to setup CMS
* Be available on publish date for all ingestion related issues
* BA or BS in communications, art, film, broadcast, audio, media production or similar field, or relevant practical experience
* Ideally with experience as an operations associate, video specialist, product specialist, project coordinator with an operations or video production background
* Strong multitasker
* Exposure to CMS (Content Management Systems)
* Understanding of EU Regional Content Ratings and Regulations
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Content manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.