Customer Service Advisor/Scheduler
Are you a strong, confident and effective communicator?
Can you work well in high pressurised situations?
Do you possess excellent organisation and co-ordination skills?
Then this could be the role for you….
Key tasks are as follows:
- Scheduling maintenance visits for contractors
- Dealing directly on the telephone with clients and tenants and diagnosing/ scheduling repair work on their behalf.
- Basic administration duties and contributing to the shared diary
- Using the repairs software and ensuring that each job is allocated and booked for fulfilment
- Provide a high level of customer service, and ensure data protection is adhered to at all time
- Completed relevant administrative duties contractors to create appropriate invoices
- Carry out feedback calls once scheduled repairs have been completed
- Understanding of diagnosis of repairs
- Organised with attention to detail, particularly with logging information onto the in house computer system.
- Post visit administration and other generic administrative duties
- Prioritising work for contractors, scheduling revisits, communicating effectively.
You will ideally have experience of managing diaries, co-ordinating, planning or scheduling. This role may also suit candidates with experience in the private lettings or property management and social housing industry.
Strong organisational skills
Team player - friendly, proactive and enthusiastic
Attention to detail - accuracy and efficiency
Tenacity - ensuring what you do is right and right first time
Hours - Monday - Friday - 8.00am - 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch
Salary - £20,400k + 24 day's holiday (3 of which must be taken at Christmas.
Plus Auto enrolment Pension scheme.
If you have strong customer service and relationship building skills; an ability and willingness to multi-task then please contact Gemma at Adecco today on 01905 732790 to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail.
The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from all eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Customer Service Advisor/Scheduler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.