Salesforce Developer - Manchester - Permanent
Job type - Permanent
Location - UK Wide
Salary - upto £65K
* Must be very comfortable with Apex Code - skilled at writing concise and efficient Apex
* Interested in interpreting complex existing code and flows
* Comfortable working with Salesforce Classic and Lightning frameworks
* Expertise in Visualforce, Lightning Components, Communities, Flows, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, SOQL essential
* Platform Developer I Certification essential, Platform Developer II desired
* Experience with troubleshooting and fixing bugs and communicating timelines/updates to stakeholders
* Passionate about the process of developing new functionality, from initial brainstorm to development of documentation for final launch
* Good communication skills - happy to collaborate with other developers
* Hands-on mentality, flexible and adaptable, lives for a challenge
* 3+ years experience as a Salesforce Developer required
If this sounds of potential interest - please don't hesitate to apply with your updated CV!
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: www.spring.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement
Apply for Salesforce Developer - Manchester - Permanent
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.