Transfer Agency/Investor Servicing Manager
Location: Remote/Moving to Dublin in Q1
€Competitive Day Rate
Overview of Role
As the Transfer Agency/Investor Servicing Manager you will be managing 2 domestic teams in Dublin with regular interactions with 2 offshore teams.
The team provides investor relations services (transfer agency) to a set of hedge fund clients. This area operates an extensive outsource model where most processing is completed in our Centres of Excellence in Poland and India. The teams in Ireland maintain overall responsibility for all Transfer Agency functions and complete oversight over all activities completed in the outsource locations.
You will hold responsibility for the process/workflow of these clients within this model.
Day to Day Responsibilities;
- Manage the TA operation for a set of Transfer Agency clients, including oversight of all activities completed in the Outsource locations.
- This includes responsibility for ensuring that prospective investors meet eligibility, compliance and anti-money laundering guidelines during the processing of investor-related transactions, which includes subscriptions, redemptions, the generation and distribution of confirmations and statements, as well as transfers, re-registrations and distributions.
- TA are also responsible for reconciling trade information received with the clients expected transactions and monies received from investors.
- Additional responsibilities include written and oral correspondence with the fund and investors regarding AML documentation, transactions, performance and statement reporting.
- Representatives are also a resource for Client and Investor inquiries regarding their transactions and documentation outside of the trade processing cycle.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for AIS Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.