Customer Service Administrator - Temporary
· Order Fulfillment - Delivering a first-class customer service experience for customers ensuring online orders are processed inside SLA's.
· General Customer Service via e-mail and phone
· Stock Management
· Support with website property
· Work Closely with the logistics team
· Customer Service Experience
· Call Centre Environment experience is desirable nut not essential
· Administration Experience
· Outstanding customer service experience
· High attention to detail
· Friendly and outgoing personality
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please apply to the attached link for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Customer Service Administrator - Temporary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.