Senior Site Reliability Engineer
The Expertise We're Looking For is:
* Third Level Qualification in IT or a related field
* Five or more years experience in system and application support related roles
* Strong incident management skills
* Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
* Experience of supporting both large multi-server distributed UNIX/LINUX environments and AWS based cloud applications
* Application Software Development in Java/JS languages
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
You will part of a globally distributed team of support engineers (Ireland, India and US based), operating a follow-the-sun support model.
The Skills You Bring should be:
* Customer incident triaging: including ownership, communication and eventual resolution
* AWS Sysadmin and monitoring solutions or other cloud operators support
* Experience with shell scripts and/or PERL/Python scripting
* Linux Sysadmin
* SQL experience
* Network topology understanding
* Knowledge of working in an Agile Environment
* Knowledge of application development and release cycles (DEV/QA/UAT/PROD) including pipelines
* Awareness of both current and emerging technologies
* Strong desire to dig deep to identify and find resolutions to problems in a timely manner
* Knowledge of collaboration tools such as Confluence/JIRA
The Value You Deliver
* Ensures the team meets its SLA commitments to both internal and external partners in ensuring the highest quality and frequency of stock pricing and related financial market news.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Site Reliability Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.