Residential Property Sales Negotiator
South + West London
We are looking for an experienced property sales professional to join an established housing association as a lead Sales Negotiator on their new build and resales teams. You will be working with experienced leaders on some prime real estate across central, south and west London, currently based from home but with travel to developments for viewings and site visits.
You will manage and deliver both the sales and marketing process across all property sales, from end to end. Handling all new leads and enquiries and proactively progress these to ensure properties are sold in a timely manner and completed in line with targets and procedures. We are looking for someone proactive, hard working and passionate about property. You will have a can-do attitude, enjoy working as part of a small but fun team, and have excellent customer services skills where you enjoy going the extra mile for your buyers.
Some of your day to day activities will also involve:
* Pro-actively calling through leads to keep up to date with all enquiries, booking and conducting viewings
* Advising customers on the property sales journey and progressing sales
* Updating marketing material and websites
* Managing and updating the sale database
* Meeting and greeting customers on site, and carrying out home demonstrations
* Working closely with development and property teams
* Reviewing processes and procedures to sell homes more efficiently and improve customer satisfaction
* Providing support and input to the wider sales team
Attitude is key in this role, and a team player who is keen to get involved is who we are looking for. Of course you will also need property sales experience, ideally in new build, and shared ownership sales experience would also be advantageous. Additionally you will need to demonstrate experience of:
* the mortgage market, conveyancing requirements and the conveyancing process from reservation to completion
* sales negotiation and process, including sales triggers, customer desires and closing a property sale
* sales obligations associated with s106 and nomination agreements
* presenting weekly sales reporting, across multiple sites
If you have the experience we are looking for then do apply today. In reward you will receive a good salary and benefits package as well as a great work set up. Regular Saturday work for viewings will be required but generous allowance is given in return. You will also benefit from joining a well-established housing company who are driving a forward thinking, motivated and passionate culture.
If you would like to find out more, please apply with your CV at your earliest convenience and we will contact you to discuss full details of the role. Do note, we will be reviewing applications until Thursday 29 October but will move forward with suitable candidates as they are identified, so please don't hesitate to apply. Please also note - we recognise the positive value of diversity and promote equality, therefore we encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Residential Property Sales Negotiator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.