Forklift/ General Operative
· Load and unload lorries in a safe and efficient manner
· Move and stack materials
· Rotate floor stock
· General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties
· Good written and verbal communications skills
· Good attention to detail
· Hardworking, honest with strong desire to succeed
· Must be a team player
· Licensed forklift operator
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Forklift/ General Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.