Oracle Financials Business Analyst
Oracle Financials Business Analyst
Location: UK Wide - Any base location (Remote WFH start but expectation will be to be fully flexible on UK travel post-Covid)
An overview of the role
We are seeking an experienced Oracle Financials Business Analyst to join our expanding Oracle SaaS team to support the finance transformation for our wide range of clients.
- A key emphasis for us is on implementing solutions that make a difference by ensuring the delivery of quantifiable benefits to the client and you will provide advice and guidance to our customers on the process improvements and efficiencies that can be realised through the implementation of Oracle Cloud Financials.
- To help achieve this, you will need to work closely with client process owners and subject matter experts performing discovery work such as identifying user needs and pain points or developing personas and user journey maps.
- You will introduce them to standard Oracle processes and leading industry practise to redesign and validate the future process state and support the identification of change impacts and benefit improvement opportunities.
- You will work closely with both the client and functional teams to support end users in their understanding and transformation to the new solution.
- You may also be involved with supporting technical implementation activities including configuration, demonstrations, documentation, testing and training.
- The role requires strong business analysis, user research and process improvement skills.
- You must have experience of using these skills on at least one Oracle Financials implementation.
- A good understanding of finance accounting and reporting processes.
- Candidates must have excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills in order to work collaboratively with our clients, build rapport and foster relationships.
- The following experience and qualifications are desirable:
- Experience of working with Oracle Cloud Financials
- Professional accountancy qualifications or accountancy background.
While we're a global consultancy, we're made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So if you're not sure you have all the skills you need, but you're still passionate about the role, please apply and we'll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
APPLY NOW for your chance to be considered for this opportunity. A member of our friendly recruitment team will be in touch if you have been successfully shortlisted.
Apply for Oracle Financials Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.