Claim Technician (Subsidence Team) - Remote Working!
In need of a break from the uncertainty of shift work? We have a Claims Technician role which offers remote working and you only have to work office hours, Monday to Friday 09.00am until 5.00pm! No weekends or late nights!
If you are an experienced Claims/Case Handler and would you like to work for an award-winning company, then this opportunity could be for you.
Ideally you will have previous experience within the claims arena (subsidence experience or insurance experience desirable) and you will be adept at taking a caring and empathetic approach towards clients.
Salary - £19,000 - £23,500 dependent on level of experience
What your day will look like:
As a Claims Technician within the award winning Subsidence Team, it will be your responsibility to deliver an exceptional customer experience though the management of your own portfolio of subsidence claims.
You`ll act as first point of contact for our clients and policyholders for any queries on their Subsidence claims.
As well as proactively driving your claim portfolio you will be required to maintain a task diary system, recommend payments, produce client reports, letters, and liaise with contractors and other external suppliers.
- Providing support to clients who are potentially facing an unsettling and stressful event
- Talking clients through the claims process
- Project managing claims and being personally accountable for your own case load
- Liaising with supplies, contractors and other stakeholders
- Ensuring the client is kept up to date at each stage of the claim process.
- Delivering exceptional service and communicating in a clear and concise manner
- Keying accurate information into the client database, including follow up notes and diary entries
- Taking pride in your customer service skills
- Showing great empathy towards your clients
- Previous claims handling experience
- Positive attitude and desire to go the extra mile for each client
- Previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Clear career path alignment with a global organisation
- Focus on professional and personal development
- Working for an award-winning company
- Access to innovative technology
- Attractive salary, personal pension plan and health-care scheme
This role will suit confident and articulate individuals who are keen to deliver the highest levels of customer service. Hours of work are 9- 5pm Monday to Friday. Training will be provided.
Please note - Due to the nature of the role successful applications will be subject to the following pre-employment checks: ID document verification, credit check, address verification, employment verification, employment gap verification, UK DBS, UK financial regulator search, anti-money laundering search, directorship search and global watch list check.
Office Angels are registering all new candidates remotely using our market leading digital interview and meeting software.
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy