AIS Team Manager Investor Relations
3 days left
- Full Time
***AIS Team Manager Investor Relations - Contract - Dublin***
AIS Team Manager Investor Relations
6 Month Rolling Contract
UpTo €35.95 per hour Ltd Company
Reporting Line: report into the AIS TA Senior Manager (K)
The AIS Team Manager is responsible for the day to day management of one team within in the AIS TA department, who provides investor relations services (transfer agency) to a set of hedge fund clients. AIS TA EMEA operate an extensive outsource model where most processing is completed in our Centres of Excellence in Poland and India. The teams in Ireland maintain overall responsibility for all TA functions and complete oversight over all activities completed in the outsource locations. The AIS Team Manager has responsibility for the process/workflow of these clients within this model.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities include:
- Manage the TA operation for a set of Transfer Agency clients, including oversight of all activities completed in the Outsource locations.
- This includes responsibility for ensuring that prospective investors meet eligibility, compliance and anti-money laundering guidelines during the processing of investor-related transactions, which includes subscriptions, redemptions, the generation and distribution of confirmations and statements, as well as transfers, re-registrations and distributions.
- TA are also responsible for reconciling trade information received with the clients expected transactions and monies received from investors.
- Additional responsibilities include written and oral correspondence with the fund and investors regarding AML documentation, transactions, performance and statement reporting.
- Representatives are also a resource for Client and Investor inquiries regarding their transactions and documentation outside of the trade processing cycle.
Client Service Management
- The successful candidate will promote excellent client service standards, a customer focused ethos and advocate best practice at all times within the group.
- Ensures client satisfaction, accuracy and productivity of work, and compliance with internal policy and external regulation. May assist in process improvement for the function.
- Manage the interface with Clients on TA deliverables as outlined in Service Level Agreements and the delivery of accurate information in Client report cards and board packs
- Liaise with the Client Services team to ensure all issues and initiatives are shared with the client, all monthly service review reports and meetings are completed and general service levels remain Green.
- Conduct regular One-to-One meetings with direct reports, providing updates on relevant developments, getting feedback and updates on salient issues.
- Promote an environment of open and clear communication ensuring all team members maintain a positive and professional relationship with internal and external parties.
- Act as escalation point for all Client issues, attend Monthly Service Reviews as required and represent the bank accordingly.
Quality and Risk Control:
- Ensure the teams are operating according to procedure to ensure no material errors or audit issues arise by reporting and proactively addressing potential risk areas.
- Ensure benchmark KPI's are achieved and exceeded where possible and tracked intra month.
- Assist with regular review of processes and controls to identify any operational gaps from agreed checklists, guidelines and written procedures. Ensure root cause analysis is conducted when any errors, incidents or near misses occur in the area.
- Ensure procedures are consistent across all teams and that you attend and actively participate in the Monthly Procedures Committees.
- Ensure team members adhere to BNYM standards, policies and procedures and maintain records in a neat and orderly manner, suitable for review.
- Assist with answering all Audit, Client, Compliance, and Trustee queries ensuring they are prioritised, thoroughly investigated and responded to in a timely manner.
Change & Project Management:
- Escalate where you identify any growth in volumes, or service creep.
- Highlight manual, repetitive or risky, tasks which would benefit from automation, focusing on improving straight through processing.
- Assist in any reviews of internal and 3rd party IT systems highlighting where changes can be made to improve automation and efficiency levels.
- Manage rollout of services to new funds and ensure the smooth transition into TA operating teams.
- Foster and develop close working relationships with other departments and locations to ensure that TA issues are addressed and SLAs are in place where necessary.
- Manage, coach and develop team members, utilising the Performance Management Program and through regular and timely communication.
- Retain staff through continuous engagement and by setting challenging goals which facilitate the individuals' and teams' ongoing development.
- Proactive and focused attitude to work and an ability to constantly meet deadlines. Excellent analytical, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Dependability and flexibility a must.
Experience & Qualifications:
College Degree preferred. 6+ years' experience in financial services including 4+ years' experience in Investor/Transfer Agency Services, and dealing with large institutional clients including at least 2+ years' experience in Alternative Investment Services and with hedge fund clients preferred. Demonstrated experience as a successful manager of managers preferred.
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for AIS Team Manager Investor Relations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.