C++ Developers, Junior and Mid Levels, Dublin and Kildare area
5 days left
- Full Time
Experienced C++ Developers required
Location: Dublin / Co. Kildare
Looking for new development challenge?
This is a software developer role and you will be joining a successful and growing team.
This is an exciting company to work for a dynamic company in a great friendly environment.
You will be responsible for designing and developing C++ applications solutions on Windows, including testing. This development team works in an Agile development environment.
· Experience with C++ (recent and at least 2-3 years) on Windows
· Strong understanding of OOP principals and concepts
· Passionate about technology
· Strong understanding of agile methodology
· Familiar with coding standards and SW development models
· Fluency in English is required
· 3rd level education or an equivalent
Nice to have:
· Experience with Git version control system
· Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio
· Experience with cmake and Windows 7/10
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest, please get in touch via email Natalia Merritt at adecco.ie. If you are interested in other roles or career change, please do not hesitate to contact me too.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for C++ Developers, Junior and Mid Levels, Dublin and Kildare area
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.