Senior Systems Engineer - Professional Services Engineer
5 days left
- Full Time
You will be managing client's infrastructure and client facing skills are required. You will provide a high end technical escalations to a number of clients in professional services industry.
* Full Clean Driving License
* Experience supporting clients in a field based role, managing clients' expectations
* Similar experience supporting the below
*Experience of running projects
*Networking including firewalls
*Office365 & Azure
*Exposure to backup technologies.
* The ability to troubleshoot quickly and effectively
* Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
* Relationship building and collaboration skills
* Demonstrated track record as a team player
* Demonstrated track record as a critical thinker
* Detail oriented and adept at understanding abstract concepts.
* BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Management or related field
* Strong attention to detail and analysis skills
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Systems Engineer - Professional Services Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.