- Full Time
I have a client based out of Central London who is currently looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator. Ideally the candidate would have good experience with Sales Cloud to join their team to support the business (but not essential) with some major projects in Salesforce digital transformation.
This role will be largely remote even post-covid restrictions.
My client have been established since 2006 and have had many successful years of growth, branching out to America and Asia. They are looking for an administrator to share in their continued growth and success. They have had the system for some time, but are looking for someone who consideres themself a Salesforce Evangelist to help them bring their instance in line with industry standards.
The selected Salesforce Administrator candidate must have:
- A proven track record in a Salesforce Administrator role
- Strong background of creating reports and dashboards
- Experience in creating Objects + Fields + Workflows
- Preferably, consulting experience on Salesforce implementation
- Exposure to marketing platforms
- Certified Salesforce Administrator (ADM201)
- Understanding of Process Builder, Approval Processes and Visual Workflow
- Providing support to all users
This is a great opportunity to work in a growing but established business. There will also be an opportunity to be exposed to new technologies through the project.
If you able to work freely within the UK and would like to discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail, then please apply here or visit our website.
*This role will be largely a remote role*Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Salesforce Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.