Data Scientist - Remote
A government client or ours based in Somerset is seeking a Data Scientist to join its ever growing Data Science Team, using MLOps, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, this a hands on roles where you'll be delivering insights from large quantities of data.
Duration: 3 month with likely extension
IR35 Status: Inside
- Be capable of confidently programming in either one or more of the following: R, Python, Matlab, Scala, and able to pick up other programming languages quickly.
- Production experience of data analytics, data processing, data visualisation, scientific research methods and machine learning.
- Communicating and Influencing
- Significant experience with Deep Learning/MLOps approaches
- Significant experience of processing geospatial, marine or oceanographic data - particularly 3D point clouds - bathymetry or lidar data.
- We are intensive users of deep learning, Python, Cloud and geospatial data, so production experience of these would be highly beneficial.
- Good deep learning/MLOps experience.
- Experience with bathymetric data, lidar data or some other form of 3D point cloud data, but MLOps is the primary motivation for this role.
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy