Angular UI Developer
Duration: 6 months
Overview of Role
As the UI Developer you will be joining the Digital Channels Technology team will work as part of a global team delivering high profile Financial Technology initiatives such as the evolving fraud landscape, the ever changing world of payments and the power to transact anywhere with CashPro© Mobile. CashPro© sits within the Global Markets organization and Global Transaction Services which provide liquidity management, payments and receipts, trade and supply chain finance, foreign exchange and commercial card services to small businesses, middle market companies, and to multinational corporations, financial institutions and governments around the world.
- 5+ years' Experience in Angular
- Deep knowledge of HTML5/CSS3, Bootstrap and Angular.JS
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM Programming project methodologies
- Experience in using software configuration management systems (e.g. BitBucket).
- Experience in working with colleagues in other locations
- Experience building UI for multiple projects simultaneously
- Expert knowledge of Angular JS, best practices and building custom widgets and libraries.
- Experience level 5 to 10 years
TO APPLY PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV TO
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Angular UI Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.