Customer Service Advisor (Automotive)
To be a key day to day Operational contact for drivers within the Department.This position will provide front line support for all driver and client related queries.
This role will require looking after all day-to-day enquiries and administration, while working closely with their fellow team and department members.
* To redirect enquiries received to relevant teams as required
* Achieve team goals and to achieve individual targets as outlined by line manager.
* To help build long term proactive relationships with clients and drivers.
* Recommending vehicles and arranging test drives
* Processing quotations/ orders for new vehicles
* Processing of other driver related tasks (fuel cards, tax discs etc)
* Complaints handling
* Managing fluctuating workloads
* General administration
* Motor/Fleet industry experience essential
* 2+ years experience in customer service
If you would be interested in applying for this role please drop me an email on or apply through this job advert.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Customer Service Advisor (Automotive)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.