Data Migration Analyst
Data Migration Analyst
Good afternoon! I'm currently looking for a Data Migration Analyst to join a well-known consulting organisation based in the UK on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant will be required to have an in-depth understanding of SQL and conduct ETL activities which will be applied in the migration of data from the legacy systems to the Oracle Cloud ERP platform.
Given the current climate, you'll be working remotely for the foreseeable future. However, when normality resumes there will be an expectation to be on-site (in the West Midlands) for at least 2 days a week.
Preference will be given to those that have a functional bias toward Oracle Cloud Financials & Oracle Cloud Procurement modules.
General day to day responsibilities will include:
- Providing support to the wider team relating to the prioritisation of the data migration design, config, testing & implementation of the solution
- Extracting data from legacy system, not excluding alternative data stores
- Defining / applying business & data rules to extracted data-sets
- Ensuring Data Quality
- Mapping source data to new target data-sets
- In-depth knowledge of SQL or PL/SQL
- Understanding of ETL activities
- Some SSIS experience (not necessary)
- Prior experience working in a Financial/Procurement domain (ideally Oracle Finance)
- Prior experience working on an Oracle Cloud ERP project
If you're interested in the opportunity, please apply via the link below for immediate consideration. A quick turnaround is on offer for the right consultant!
Please note: sponsorship can't be provided for this position - please only apply if you have eligibility to work in the UK.
Thanks in advance & speak to you soon!Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers in the UK. Modis Europe Ltd provide a variety of international solutions that connect clients to the best talent in the world. For all positions based in Switzerland, Modis Europe Ltd works with its licensed Swiss partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law.Both Modis International Ltd and Modis Europe Ltd are Equal Opportunities Employers. By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis International Ltd and/ or Modis Europe Ltd. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: http://www.modis.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy