Sales Specialist - Lab Equipment & Consumables
Join us as a Sales Specialist for our clients Laboratory Equipment and Consumables Team in Ireland and start your career with a global organisation which can offer exceptional career development opportunities. The role will cover the whole of Ireland
You will work closely with current and potential customers, primarily within the Biopharma, Academic, Clinical and Industrial Sectors, to forge connections and build relationships. You will then use your in-depth knowledge of laboratory products to identify the Customer's specific requirements and match cutting-edge laboratory products (both equipment and consumables) to the Customer's needs, helping to win new business, expand market share and drive long term sales.
You will develop in-depth knowledge of the Laboratory Products market, our customers and our competitors and utilise this to open up sales opportunities and drive business growth.
You will build and manage relationships with a wide range of key stakeholders, not only the Customer, but also our Distributors, Channel Managers, Product Specialists and senior Sales Leadership.
This is a field-based role, covering Ireland as a whole, and will involve extensive travel on a weekly basis.
What you will do:
- Drive sales and revenue for our Laboratory Products business to meet the agreed business plan
- Forecasting, reporting and monitoring of sales performance
- Visits to new and existing customers to promote the Company's products and services
- Identify all decision makers and influencers at the customer account and build relationships as appropriate
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the competitive landscape
- Prospecting calls to build the sales pipeline and generate leads for the wider Sales Team
- Ensure correct focus given to Key Accounts, Focus Accounts and Corporate Accounts across your territory
- Use the Company CRM to log all opportunities and campaigns and maintain Key Account plans to maximise business at major accounts
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of entire product range and services
- Represent the Company at sales meeting and industry exhibitions
Who we are looking for:
- Must live within Ireland (Republic of Ireland) or be able to relocate
- Valid driving licence
- Life Science Degree or equivalent experience
- In-depth knowledge of laboratory products (both equipment & consumables)
- Sales experience within the Biopharma Market
- Demonstrated experience managing complex, high-value accounts in a matrix environment
- A strong team player with proven ability to coordinate activities and influence actions across a Channel team of resources (not direct reports)
- An influencer, with excellent business acumen, negotiation and account management skills
- A commercial mindset, strong presentation skills and confident in a customer-facing role
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel extensively across Ireland, including frequent overnights
- Highly competitive salary
- Sales bonus
- Company car
- Fully flexible benefits package: including Private Healthcare, Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance, Pension Scheme & more
- Excellent career progression as part of a global organisation
Please contact Mathew Maddison at Adecco on 0116 2530516 (+44116 2530516)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy