AML Team Manager
***AML Team Senior Manager- Contract - Dublin***
AML Team Senior Manager
6 Month Rolling Contract
UpTo €550 per day Ltd Company
Our client has served UK customers for over 50 years with their financial needs. Their services include asset servicing, asset management, private equity and hedge fund administration, broker-dealer services, depositary receipts, corporate trust and treasury services.
The Team Manager II - Anti-Money Laundering (Investor Services) is responsible for the day to day management of teams providing Transfer Agency service to a set of hedge fund clients.
This mainly includes responsibility for ensuring that prospective and existing investors comply with the Irish Anti-Money Laundering Laws and Regulations during the processing of investor-related transactions.
The incumbent will be a leader and motivator and should promote excellent client service standards, a customer focused ethos and advocate best practice at all times within the group.
- Responsible for the setting and achievement of specific Team performance targets and objectives to
- any direct reports
- Oversight of the Transfer Agency AML team, managing key priorities on a daily basis, planning team
- work, managing team resources including recruitment of new staff.
- Building and maintaining client relationships through regular meetings, forums, ensuring effective
- communication and client satisfaction.
- Perform AML/KYC due diligence on a range of institutional clients types with different legal
- structures, in all jurisdictions, to support businesses across various product groups including Real
- Estate Private Equity Funds.
- Manage, coach and develop team members, ensuring all staff is performing in line with competency
- standards and development potential is being identified and promoted.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- College Degree preferred. Minimum of 8 years experience in financial services including 6 years
- experience in Investor/Transfer Agency Services.
- Demonstrated experience as a successful Manager .
- Fully familiar with the Irish AML/KYC Laws and Regulations.
- In-depth understanding of typical legal structures including hedge funds, special purpose vehicles,
- partnerships, trusts and charities.
- Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators,
- company registers).
- Understanding of core Irish regulatory framework including requirements around accepting
- customers .
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel.
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for AML Team Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.