Payroll and Process Manager
Key responsibilities will include:
-Responsible for producing and agreeing with the HR Managers, the governance model for the management and sign-off for the UK Payroll.
-Be responsible for a detailed data check in payroll to provide accurate payments, balance payroll accounts and eliminate pay errors.
-Manage year end payroll activities (YE payments check, HMRC payments, P60s, P11D, Bonus Sacrifice).
-Monitor all statutory and legislation changes to the UK Payroll environment, ensuring changes are appropriately implemented.
-Be responsible for payroll related system improvements / implementations, report requests, system access issues and online services for all employees and business lines.
-Lead and project manage payroll process improvement projects as required.
-Seek for process improvement opportunities, system changes and updates to make the HR user experience easier and more time effective.
-Share expertise with Regional teams, in particular to drive process improvement and governance improvements of other payrolls, particularly across Europe.
-Manage monthly pension contribution submissions and analyse any payment discrepancies.
-Provide pension advice and guidance to the UK HR team and employees.
-Participate in the bi-annual pension governance committee meetings discussing and taking actions to resolve any pension operational issues.
-Design and manage annual Bonus Salary Sacrifice process.
The successful candidate will have:
- University degree in an HR or finance relevant discipline or equivalent working experience relating especially to Payroll and Pension Auto Enrolment / Governance.
- Proven track record in providing accurate payroll services, pension administration and governance.
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to handle competing priorities at once and strong project management skills.
- HRIS experience(ideally Successfactors).
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Payroll and Process Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.