Recruitment Consultant - 360 Desk - Bury St Edmunds
360 Recruitment Consultant - Bury St Edmunds
Have you ever considered being a Recruitment Consultant?
We are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to join us in our busy team based in the Bury St Edmunds office.
Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career with an 'award winning' Globally recognised, official 'Great Place To Work' then look no further!!
Let me tell you more……..
It's fast paced, challenging, great fun, extremely rewarding… and no two days are the same!
Adecco is one of UK's largest Recruitment Companies!
Based all over the UK, Adecco can offer you a career and training programme like no other!
You bring the attitude and Adecco will do the rest!!
And to add to all that - we can offer…
Flexible benefits - Child care vouchers, eye care vouchers, love2shop vouchers, ride 2work scheme and so much more!!
Bonus - Highly competitive bonus scheme with huge potential earnings!
So what do you need?
We're looking for someone with experience ideally in either Sales, Account Management or high-end Customer Service but more importantly someone who's motivated to be successful and have a passion to smash a target!!
You will be responsible for representing our candidates on a proactive basis to clients in order to secure new business and develop relationships with existing business.
We believe we are different to other recruitment agencies - what makes us different is our people, our management and our encouraging culture. Day to day activities will include:
- Achieving activity targets to maximise new business opportunities whilst building strong, lasting relationships with clients
- Carrying out key activity including: generating leads, researching prospects, interviewing relevant candidates and making proactive calls to prospect clients
- Attending meetings with both existing and new clients to manage relationships. You will need a driving licence and access to a car
- Selecting and interviewing suitable candidates and matching them effectively to clients with a consultative approach
- Negotiating pricing and costs to build the profitability of the permanent desk
Key to your success will be the drive and energy you bring to the role.
If you think this sounds a bit of you then please don't hesitate and get in touch today!
Please send your CV via the link and we will be in touch!
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Recruitment Consultant - 360 Desk - Bury St Edmunds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.