Customer Service Administrator
***Please note that own transport is essential as the area is not serviced by public transport***
The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering positive customer experiences through managing the quotations, ordering and sales.
Specific duties of the role include:
* Ensuring accurate, professional and speedy processing of customer orders
* Contacting customers regarding order and delivery times
* Processing of quotations, orders and sales in effective manner
* Attracts potential customers via both inbound and outbound calls
* Maintains customer records by updating account information
* Experienced in working in a fast-paced office environment
* Must be organised and comfortable with maintenance of key information on all accounts
* Working closely with the operations and delivery team to provide customers with a seamless operational service
* Resolve customer queries in an efficient manner to maximise the customers experience
* Develop and maintain excellent relationships with existing and new customers
* Very strong administration skills essential
* Team player with excellent communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.