Senior IT Field Services Engineer, permanent Dublin
You will be managing client's infrastructure and client facing skills are required. You will provide a high end technical escalations to a number of clients in professional services industry.
* Similar experience supporting the below
Strong Microsoft 365 and / or Azure / AWS experience
Experience with Widows Server, VMWare
Experienced working in a complex technical environment. You will work with VMware, HP Server, DR, Resiliency, HA, IIS, Storage Technologies, MS SQL
Strong understanding of networks such as VLANs, ACLs, routing, DHCP, VMware networking
Experience in Project Management, where you delivered projects from start to finish
Experience in toubleshooting network cables and Switches
Provide Client facing support to end users and support Helpdesk
Carry out scheduled Proactive calls on client sites, preventative maintenance calls etc.
* Certifications required: MCSA, CCNA, N+, A
* The ability to troubleshoot quickly and effectively
* Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
* Relationship building and collaboration skills
* Demonstrated track record as a team player
* Demonstrated track record as a critical thinker
* Detail oriented and adept at understanding abstract concepts.
* BS/BA Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Management or related field
* Strong attention to detail and analysis skills
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency.
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior IT Field Services Engineer, permanent Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.