· Manual handling of stock and finished products
· Picking materials to a defined list
· Maintenance of stock and appropriate paperwork
· Maintaining a clean and safe environment
· Working as part of a team
· Carrying out other tasks and duties as required
Experience / Knowledge / Skills Required:
· Ability to communicate effectively
· Open to learn new skills
· Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of health and safety
· Flexibility to carry out a variety of roles
· An ability to prioritise your workload
· Punctual and reliable with a good work ethic
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Warehouse Operative's
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.