Job Title: Purchasing Coordinator
Hours: Monday - Friday
Office Angels are currently working with the leading company in sales, marketing and distribution who are looking for a experienced Purchasing Coordinator to join their team.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for placing supplier purchase order on the ERP system
- Placing purchase orders based on customer/supplier requirements, stock holding and product stock levels
- Dealing with queries relating to these orders such as price queries and delivery delays
- Maintaining stock levels in accordance with stock policies
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with suppliers and colleagues
- Developing good communication skills via email and phone with internal and external suppliers/colleagues
- Managing workload in an efficient and organized way, keeping the ERP system/colleagues up to date where necessary
Professional skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- Administration experience is essential
- Purchase / stock control experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient, and able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Being highly numerate - you will be asked to undertake a brief maths/numeracy quiz at interview stage
- IT skills - a good understanding of Word and Excel and be comfortable producing
- emails and letters
- Maths/numeracy, attention to detail, and written communication assessments at first stage.
- GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English grade C or higher
Apply today, the client is looking for someone to interview asap!
Please apply today with your up to date CV
For more information, please contact Joan Collins on 0208 542 6688 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Small Print
Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.