Adecco are currently looking for an Integrity Coordinator to join there onsite team in Barry, Vale of Glamorgan! - We are looking for someone who would be able to start ASAP (pending checks), which will be paid for as highlighted below. This is a part time vacancy of 32 hours a week (4 days).... so you can enjoy a long weekend, every week!
The site is a large leading organisation, producing chemicals all over the globe to an array of different organisations and industries, including but not limited to the healthcare, cosmetic and automotive industries.
What's in the role for me?
- Pay frequency: Monthly
- Rate of pay: £16.06 per hour (£26.723.84 per annum)
- 33 days holiday (equivalent full time) plus bank holidays.
- Ongoing training and support
- Pension: Yes
- Onsite parking
- Adecco perks portal - some amazing discounts to be had!
Please note you will need to undertake a basic DBS check and carry out a medical check before starting. This is paid for by the employer.
About the role:
These will include but by no means limited to:
- Working onsite as an Integrity Coordinator the successful candidate will be expected to carry out technical panning, administrative work and coordinating the department to ensure smooth operation of this area as well as making sure compliance and guidelines are followed by both company and legal standards.
- SAP reports for performance monitoring
- Communicate and liaise with project and and maintenance groups
- Tracking of site testing
- Organising equipment, rooms and information for audits
- Maintenance and ordering of specific consumables within the department
- Issuing of weekly maintenance plans
- Management of corrective plans.
The ideal candidate:
The ideal candidate will have some or all of the below;
- Use of SAP
- Good use and understanding of MS office
- Ideally will have had recent or previous experience within a manufacturing/production environment, who has had knowledge or experience with engineer drawings, pressure relief systems and inspection programmes.
- Knowledge or knows of Pressure Equipment Directive.
If this is something that would be interest, apply, and I'll get in touch for a confidential chat.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Integrity Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.