This project coordinator role has been created to support some vital work in the further updating of our academic modules and evaluation against industry expectations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Coordinator will work with staff from Careers & Student Enterprise, the MW framework lead and the School Directors of Education & Experience, who will help facilitate the collation of data and will advise on relevant skills frameworks
The main responsibilities will be to:
- To develop a database to record key mental wealth competencies from academic modules and support the retrieval of this information from academic staff.
- To create effective relationships with a wide range of internal stakeholders to realise the above.
- To compare the outcomes of this exercise to existing skills frameworks in specific sectors and identify any gaps.
- To provide a report for each sector area that makes clear where further development is required.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy
Apply for Project Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.