Project Manager (Cloud, Agile, HR/Payroll Systems)
A MARKET LEADING Retail Giant requires a highly experienced Project Manager ideally with HR/Payroll/Shift Scheduling system experience to help deliver some very exciting projects! The successful Project Manager will be offered a minimum 6-month contract with high probability for extension.
Rate: Very competitive Day Rate - (Umbrella)
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Multiple years delivering complex projects within large corporate environments - Retail would be ideal!
- Strong experience delivering within the Agile framework is essential
- Cloud based system experience is essential, again HR/Retail/Payroll/Shift Scheduling Cloud systems would be a bonus.
- You must have a strong technical/IT grasp but working across Technology & Business will be second nature!
- Extensive senior level stakeholder and vendor management is essential
- A Retail HR project background would really set you apart so experience of this is highly desired
The Project Manager will be sitting within our people technology business area and driving how our retail store colleagues and management interact with us and how the systems can further help and enhance our business. This will involve looking at system capability on cloud based shift access, flexibility for colleagues to working in more than one store (and its impacts on systems, payroll etc when this happens) among others.
The Project Manager will have to work with technical teams, business teams and 3rd party vendors so it is vital that you can do this and are able to provide examples. A Project Manager who is very
process focussed (can look at process and unpick them and improve), has strong experience regarding system upgrades/implementation and changes will be important, as will someone who is able to drive forward a complex project.
A Project Manager with experience in the following would set themselves apart!
- Shift Scheduling and/or payroll system project experience
- A Retail sector project management background i.e. Sainsburys, Tesco, Morrisons etc
- Strong knowledge of API and how this interacts with other systems
Candidates will need to show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Project Manager (Cloud, Agile, HR/Payroll Systems)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.