Data Analyst/Data Modeller
A global technology powerhouse, who are the forefront of innovation and transformation require a talented Data Analyst with strong Data Modelling experience for their fast growing analytics teams.
Responsibilities for Data Analyst Role:
- Experience gathering and analysing and documenting data requirements and business terms
- Experience profiling and analysing data and writing SQL
- Experience working as a Data Analyst and Data Modeller
- Experience designing data management solutions and database designs
- Experience of defining logical and physical data models
- Experience of designing solutions for data and data warehousing management across the lifecycle of data
- Experience of designing of data and integration solution components, for example: databases and data mappings
- Delivering designs in-line with data architecture standards, patterns, principles and challenging where necessary
This is a full time/permanent role based in Leeds (remote working offered), paying up to £65k. If interested, then please reply back with an updated CV.
Spring acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Apply for Data Analyst/Data Modeller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.