Employee Relations Policy Advisor
* Research, develop and implement innovative HR policies and practices that meet organisational requirements
* Use knowledge of the latest HR developments to inform development and innovations in HR policy and practice.
* Proactively identify issues/improvements to be addressed/developed within the context of future services.
* Undertake casework in order to support Managers in resolving issues within reasonable timescales.
* Act as a Project Lead for other members in the HR team.
* Promote the culture and values that foster a positive Employee Relations environment and ensure fair and respectful treatment of all employees.
* Develop and implements innovative HR policies & practice.
* Contribute to the development of the organisation's People and Culture Strategy, building in intelligence from HR service operations to influence and shape strategy.
* Expert knowledge of professional HR practice and procedure
* Analytical skills
* The ability to research, develop and implement HR policies and practises
* Project Management skills
* Knowledge and practical application of Employment Legislation and trends
* Conflict Management
* Strategic thinker.
* Detail orientated.
* Problem solving and decision-making skills.
* Applying technical and professional expertise
* Able to communicate at all levels
* Solution and results driven
£38,000 - £45,000
If this role sounds like your next challenge, then please apply today! Or alternatively contact Ashley Humphreys for more information Ashley.email@example.com or 07825285918.
ER Policy Advisor, ER, HRBP, HR Business Partner, HR, HR Advisor, Policies, HR Professional, Employee Relations, Policy Advisor, Policies.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
Apply for Employee Relations Policy Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.