***Java Developer - Contract - Dublin***
6 Months Rolling
For more than 200 years, our global Financial Services Client has been helping people around the world connect with what matters most to them. The company is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Developer to join our Cloud Transformation Group based in Sandyford in Dublin. This role will report to the EMEA Head of Cloud Foundational Engineering, and is critical to our Cloud strategy. The initial focus of this role will be on working with an existing team to Integrate IBM Cloud as a CSP to the Bank. In addition, the role will focus on improving our existing software platforms for integration of other CSP solutions. Developers in this team work together with our Cloud Architects, Technical Product Managers and senior stakeholders to ensure we are delivering the right solutions for our customers.
- Core Java, Python (and frameworks).
- Agile Development, Test-Driven Development
- Microservices and ReST APIs
- Deep knowledge of Web protocols, multiple OS, Hypervisors, distributed systems architecture
- AWS, Azure, GCP environment experience
- Hands-on CI/CD toolchains, incl. Maven, Jenkins
- Ansible, Hashicorp Terraform
- Full stack development
- Hands on configuration management with e.g. Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Salt
- IBM Cloud experience
TO APPLY - PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.