Lean specialist (contract role)
The responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
Assist in the roll out of strategic Lean plans and processes
*To identify and eliminate muda in a formal, organised way utilising recognised problem-solving tools.
*To enhance efficiency and financial gains in the business processes.
*Train and drive development of personnel and processes.
*To identify and develop team activities across the manufacturing site to encourage sustainable change and empowerment of personnel
*Get involved in Value Engineering and lead continuous improvement teams
The successful candidate;
* You will hold a Lean / Six Sigma qualification to a minimum Green Belt level
* Hold a 3rd Level Qualification in Lean, Engineering or Quality
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
* Mini tab experience would be beneficial
* 'Train the Trainer' qualification would be advantageous
* Extremely strong communication and presentation skills and good attention to detail
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about process improvement and can hit the ground running with a strong focus on achieving goals
Please apply via the link or for more information contact Adecco Cork
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.