Cashier / Data Processor
We are looking for a strong Data Processor / Cashier to join a strong and highly innovative team. This role will be a remote working for the time being. This role is an intense heavy admin role.
The candidate must be bright, outgoing and motivated with a passion for Numbers, Data & Administration.
JOB ROLE: Data Processor / Cashier
JOB TYPE: Permanent
HOURS: 9.00am - 5.30pm
SALARY: £23,000 - £25,000
LOCATION: Working from home - REMOTE ROLE!
CULTURE: Professional, friendly and hard working
- Cashiers tasks; upload receipts onto the accounts system, prepare daily cash sheets on bank account balances.
- General Administration tasks including filing/archiving.
- Maintaining a professional working relationship with all clients at all times.
- Copying & editing large amounts of data on a daily basis.
- Processing large amounts of important data which extreme accuracy and exceptional attention to detail.
Key Skills & Experience required:
· GCSE English and Maths at grade C (or equivalent) or above
· Knowledge of either cashiering or processing role preferred
· Proven experience in ensuring accuracy and precision when dealing with volume workload
· Proven experience in managing workload and delivering work to deadlines
· Strong prioritisation and organisation ability
· Previous experience in data processing
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Advertised by Office Angels, City branch
Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted
For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.