Senior Java Developer with React, Dublin city, great project
4 days left
- Full Time
This is a Global growing company!
The project itself uses a mix of technologies. Java/Spring (Boot, Batch, JPA, Security etc) for most of the backend code and React for frontend UIs for the data team. They deploy on AWS with a modern automated process. Development team uses Docker for development and currently building out a Kubernetes cluster to use in production. They use Jenkins for Continuous Integration and have a focus on code quality and automated testing. The team uses the Git Flow methodology and has code reviews before feature branches are merged. Given that the project is still fairly young we don't have old legacy code.
The ideal person would be strong across the full stack and have an interest in data driven applications.
· Experience with Java + Spring (Boot, Data, Batch, Security etc)
· Modern frontend experience with React or similar (Vue / Angular)
· Excellent database experience from design to querying. (PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL etc.)
· Experience with Continuous Integration / automated testing experience. (Jenkins or similar)
· Experience working on data driven applications
· Strong knowledge of web technologies (HTTP headers, cookies etc)
· Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort following the best practices of agile development.
· Strong communication skills (oral and written)
· A Bachelors or Master's degree in a computer-related field
Please note, we are not in a position to provide a visa sponsorship.
If this is of interest please get in touch via email Natalia.Merritt at adecco.ie.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency
Adecco Ireland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Senior Java Developer with React, Dublin city, great project
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
* This is information that gets special protection under our privacy laws. It is information about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to.
♦ The business of the Adecco Group UK & Ireland is transacted via a number of differently branded trading entities, as follows: Adecco UK Limited, Adia Technology Limited, Modis International Limited, Badenoch and Clark Limited, Ajilon (UK) Limited, Office Angels Limited, Penna plc, Pontoon Europe Limited, Roevin Management Services Limited, Spring Technology Staffing Services Limited.